3-Day Pass 100,000 won October 1~3 [1 Type]
2-Day Pass 80,000 won October 1~2 / October 2~3 [2 Types]
1-Day Pass 50,000 won October 1, 2, 3 [3 Types]
1-Day Pass 35,000 won October 1, 2, 3 [3 Types]
General Tickets can be sold out before the festival.
- Booking Period
July 12 (Tue), 2016 ~ September 29 (Thu)
- Website : email@example.com
- Refund Fee : Following YES24 refund policy
- Quantity : Maximum 6 tickets per person
(including Early Bird Ticket)
1-Day Pass 55,000 won
1-Day Pass 40,000 won
Quantity of On-Site Ticket availability will be announced on September 30 (Fri) on the website(www.jarasumjazz.com). Depending on the pre-sold ticket situation, On-Site Tickets may be limited.
* All tickets(General Tickets, On-Site Ticket, Early Bird Ticket) include one 5,000 Won Gapyeong Love Gift Certificate per each ticket
Early Bird Ticket
3-Day Pass 80,000 wonLimited 1,000 Tickets
Discounts and Free Admission
- Credit Card Discount – 10% discount (Only for General and On-Site Tickets. Maximum 6 tickets per card. No double discounts)
- Group – 20% discount for 30 and more 1-Day Pass purchase (By September 23 (Fri). No double discounts)
* Group ticket inquiries to the office (Sahee Kim, +82-31-581-2814)
- Youth discount – Only the person with school IDs of elementary, junior high, high school and other verifications (a copy of resident registration, insurance card, passport, etc.) No double discount. Without verification, extra charge will be made when receiving ticket.
- Over 65-year-old, disabilities, preschoolers – Free (Only the person with official ID or welfare card, or insurance card.)
- All free accesses except Jazz Island & Party Stage
- Please note that the only way to receive ticket is 'by shipping to the purchaser' to reduce congestion on the festival day. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope for your understanding.
- All tickets excluding Group and Youth Tickets (Early Bird, 1-Day, 2-Day, 3-Day Tickets) will be mailed on August 24 (Wed).
- All tickets must be exchanged with entrance bracelets to enter paid stages.
- Delivered tickets can be exchanged with entrance bracelets without having to present ID, which leads you can promptly enter the stages.
- Please note that once tickets are mailed, they cannot be re-issued when lost.
- Tickets can be picked up during the festival from 12pm until 1 hour before the last performance.
- In case of 2-Day, 3-Day, and Early Bird Tickets, they are made of material that can be used for 2 or 3 days. You must wear the bracelet by the last day of your visit, or cannot be re-issued when broken or lost.
- All delivered tickets including Early Bird Ticket must be exchanged with the bracelet at the ticket booth in order to enter the paid stages.
- No access to paid stages is allowed without the bracelet in any circumstances.
- Entry is allowed to paid stages (Jazz Island and Party Stage) from 90 minutes prior to the start of performance, and everyone can enjoy free stages anytime
- All pets except guide dogs (only with certified vest and harness) are not allowed to enter the festival area.
Paid Stages : Jazz Island, Party Stage
Free Stages : Festival Lounge, Jazz Cube, Jazz Palette, Welcome Post, Pop-up Stage, Midnight Jazz Café, Acoustic Stage
- Partial cancellation or refund is not allowed for 2-Day, 3-Day, and Early Bird Tickets.
- Cancellation/refund of discounted General Ticket requires fees following policy of the YES 24 website.
- Each website may differ from its cancellation/refund policy. Please check terms and conditions of website prior to purchase.
- No refund on the day of event.
- Cancellation/refund due to change of personal decision also requires fee following the policy on a website.
- If you want to cancel/refund for delivered tickets, please send the tickets to the ticket sales company before the booking day(September 29). Cancellation/refund is only available when the returned tickets are processed.
- The return mailing fee responsibility relies on a customer. Without the return confirmation, cancel/refund is not available.
- Please exchange your ticket with bracelet at the ticket booth before entering the paid stages.
- Because the delivered tickets are categorized as bonds, the tickets cannot be refunded or re-issued once mailed. The festival is not responsible for lost tickets and other related damages.
- Purchasing tickets through unofficial channels is against the law. The festival organization and sponsors are not responsible for damages following unofficial transactions.
- Event tickets cannot be handed over. Please bring your own ID for verification.