- All delivered tickets including Blind Ticket must be exchanged for the wrist band at the ticket booth to enter the paid stages.
- All access including reentering is available with the wrist band.
- All disposable products including glasses, cans, and delivered foods are not allowed to paid site (JAZZ ISLAND)
- Camping and cooking in the festival area is prohibited. You can be restricted or send off in case you camp or cook outside of the authorized camping area. No refund in this case.
- All kinds of tent including general tent, canopy, and tarp only can be used at the designated spot (Camping Site). Those are not allowed in front of the stage.
- Any vehicle having wheel (like bicycle, skateboard) is not allowed in the festival area. *Except stroller and wheelchair
- All pets except guide dogs (only with certified vest and harness) are not allowed in all festival area.
- Flammable items (candles, fireworks, Chinese wish lanterns etc.), drugs or other dangerous items are not allowed to bring in stage.
- Bringing and posting products with political, social critics, discriminations, religious, or provocative statements will be expelled from the festival sites without negotiations.
- For the audience safety, using any unauthorized remote control device (drone, RC car, boat etc.) is not allowed.
- Please use multi-usable containers for foods.
- For everyone’s safety, bringing glass and can will be prohibited.
- Smoke in only smoking zone.
- To protect copyright and privacy, taking videos and phots, doing live on social media and recording will be prohibited, will be charged the legal responsibility.
- If you plan to be out of the festival site for long, your items can be moved without asking your permission. The festival is not responsible for any related loss.
- The daily temperature range is large during the festival periods, please bring hats, sunglasses, sunscreens, and warm clothes.
※ For further information, please check out website GUIDE page.